[国际新闻] 疯狗卡扎菲

身为共产主义者的作家布莱希特在谈到前东德政权时曾有一句名言:人民失去了对政府的信任,政府决定解散人民,任命“另一批”人民。文章接着说,卡扎菲昨天晚上也决定这么做,在他空泛的改革承诺没有被反对他的广大民众接受后,卡扎菲向追随者们下达命令说:抓住这些老鼠。 / V- u9 V2 l0 L( m- ?" n+ ?. z
The communist writer Brecht famously said of the East German regime that "the people having lost the confidence of the government, the government has decided to dissolve the people, and to appoint another one".% H  F2 O' E7 q$ x% m

# Q  N9 N* S% w9 k- J$ g+ o8 Vwww.csuchen.de"Das Volk hat das Vertrauen der Regierung verscherzt. Wäre es da nicht doch einfacher, die Regierung löste das Volk auf und wählte ein anderes?" / i- }% l# [/ X. G

4 W2 T6 q# u% N/ f; X2 Xwww.csuchen.deCol Gaddafi last night decided to follow suit. Like Presidents Zine El Abidine Ben Ali of Tunisia and Hosni Mubarak of Egypt before him, he made vague promises of reform but went much further in what was on offer if these promises were not accepted by the vast numbers ranged against him." P2 X: {8 }5 G# h: f8 H

) ^" q' @- @; S5 Z4 g人在德国 社区"Capture the rats," he ordered his followers.
8 [9 P# V# P/ S: |- r: y. T5 u  d, f6 U, i# N

* i5 m8 e1 _+ ]1 E& ]$ Swww.csuchen.de美国《华盛顿邮报》2月22日刊登了David Ignatius的一篇评论文章,作者在文中讲述了他亲身面对卡扎菲的一段经历。David Ignatius说,上世纪80年代初,他与其他几名记者应约去见卡扎菲,在被搜身好几次后,他们终于被引入了接见大厅,但首先露面的却是卡扎菲的保镖,此人挥舞着自动步枪冲入房间,他光着脚,留着一头乱发,即使按中东保镖的标准衡量样子也十分吓人。
% n# }5 d1 H. k9 F- c$ H8 N- Z$ A$ O
David Ignatius继续写道:随后卡扎菲走了进来,他径直走到我面前,在距离笔者的面部大约一英尺远的距离停住了脚,用他那眼球凸出、布满血丝的眼睛盯着我,他随后用阿拉伯语向随从大声喊叫起什么,接着便飞一般地跑出了房间,此后再也没回来。David Ignatius和其他记者随后被告知,会见取消。
8 i: Q8 [' W4 o* x6 c; J' M' R% gwww.csuchen.de
! ~; g& C4 C3 dTime to stand up to Libya's madman By David Ignatius人在德国 社区, k! J& a& x% W8 P2 G  U- D
8 G; ^! v# n$ a
BEIRUT -- Watching Moammar Gaddafi's televised rant today -- in which he threatened, in effect, to turn himself into a suicide bomb and take his country down with him -- a reasonable person would conclude that the Libyan leader is a dangerous nut.
! @" q5 L( g* y4 }  x* ^人在德国 社区
- R2 c# [$ R7 L( P  ?7 s( u, x' JI can offer a shred of personal experience to support this view of the Libyan leader as an unstable and menacing person. In the early 1980s, I traveled to Tripoli with several other journalists hoping to interview Gaddafi. When the appointed date arrived, we were taken to a large hall, frisked several times and then made to wait for the "mercurial" leader, the euphemism reporters used in those days to describe the Libyan strongman.人在德国 社区0 S8 E7 X7 ]. P8 f' j/ P" q! o

! c: s2 a9 X( S6 M. S$ E: W8 BFirst, Gaddafi's bodyguard blew into the room brandishing his automatic weapon. He was barefoot and had wild, unkempt hair and was genuinely scary-looking, even by Middle East-bodyguard standards.
  k1 ^' D: m& D  W, p! p
7 S4 G/ S2 n' J$ M$ q5 H; ]3 {Then came Gaddafi. He marched straight toward me (was it the fact that I worked in those days for the Wall Street Journal?), stopped about a foot from my face and stared at me with bulging, bloodshot eyes. Then he shouted something in Arabic to his aides and bolted from the room, never to return. Sorry, no interview, his terrified aides told us.
( N9 B+ ?0 A8 C/ d# \人在德国 社区  L- a. o) \* f  p7 X! k- s; Q% o
It was one of the oddest encounters I've had as a journalist. Honestly, I thought at the time that Gaddafi was high on drugs. Those eyes were popping with unnatural intensity. And he had a self-dramatizing manner that was unusual, even for a Third World dictator.
# M: u8 n0 `! r7 w- h
3 t8 a4 q$ y' Y8 P; N' ~Gaddafi's trademark vanity was evident in the "die as a martyr" speech that was broadcast yesterday -- with him wearing a dashing cape and headscarf as if standing on the ramparts of history.www.csuchen.de+ B) b  Y2 F( {! v& W! J# c& N# P
5 h/ ]6 E3 d6 k1 n( o
Dressed up in his coats and caps and band-leader braided uniforms, Gaddafi always looks to me as if he's playing himself in the movies. He created a bizarre personal philosophy that every Libyan was supposed to learn. (I still have a copy of this "Green Book," as it was known, gathering dust in my basement.) He even created a weird Arabic neologism for his country, calling it a "jamahiriya," unique among nations.* s% e6 v1 J7 R& p! H

1 `- M- N- D/ G: @+ Uwww.csuchen.deIt's for the Libyan people to dump Gaddafi, and they are struggling to do so with extraordinary courage -- reportedly even standing up to fighter jets. As I write, the Obama administration has refrained from proposing sanctions or otherwise pulling the plug on a man whom Ronald Reagan called a "mad dog."www.csuchen.de# y* a- e- h# g9 Y

5 ]& u  |( e% u' v2 u" rwww.csuchen.dePresident Obama should recognize that this is a moral issue and find his voice. Yes, he has to worry about the U.S. diplomats remaining in Libya. But the Arab world is watching, and it will remember what Obama says and does. This is a clear case of right and wrong, and the United States and its allies should show they mean it when they describe Gaddafi's behavior as "unacceptable."
+ d* G7 O; v' a; L" @: V0 ]
% e! A% ?6 K0 l: T* ?. O$ k
* v9 ~& l3 _1 S6 V( w; S卡扎菲贴身女护士返回祖国乌克兰
' n- t; x. k/ s6 K, n人在德国 社区
, `; V0 d2 H, w6 U人在德国 社区现年38岁的科洛特尼特斯卡是卡扎菲的贴身护士,9年前来到利比亚,现已返回祖国乌克兰。照片由科洛特尼特斯卡的家人提供,拍摄日期不详。
% M: Z& ~" r5 U9 C
/ n  ^( b% g: U: [4 g( C( Z8 z加林娜•科洛特尼特斯卡(Galyna Kolotnytska)是一位丰满性感、金发碧眼的女子,和卡扎菲如影随形。卡扎菲“十分倚重”时年38岁的科洛特尼特斯卡,因为只有她知道他的生活规律。
% c: W* B3 F# N+ U: J' m. M8 n  o9 \2 |2 z2 N) ?% B
性格古怪的卡扎菲和他的这位护士之间拥有“情爱关系”。科洛特尼特斯卡是卡扎菲四名乌克兰籍随从之一。0 H3 w7 I: T5 o; U
3 }/ _! i0 J0 y3 c* J6 Y+ V1 w. }- C
科洛特尼特斯卡已在利比亚呆了九年,起先是受雇于一家医院,后来开始为卡扎菲工作。/ u# x# y" _  Q. Y1 s( Z0 ]* u1 Z( |) t
人在德国 社区- S, M. d+ X1 g: R- f& I+ E
出于某种原因,他在这方面不相信利比亚女性。
" J% r, d# Q4 ~" E) F& _. ^# N! Uwww.csuchen.de7 P" j1 ?; u( x" Y* r9 y5 m
5 j+ O9 {( K! S5 w. [

0 ?1 _" W4 e% N& C上周日,利比亚领导人卡扎菲的乌克兰籍贴身女护士加林娜·科洛特尼特斯卡离开爆发大规模骚乱的利比亚,乘飞机回到祖国。& X: `$ U0 @4 r$ _% ]

% n$ R6 g  |( ^" q2 G# d( w
7 p8 ~$ D$ V, P/ ~: y人在德国 社区2 C2 O; P. Z9 r/ M. D, n( V$ ?
周一,Brovary,一名男子在扫雪,他身后的公寓楼便是科洛特尼特斯卡现在居住之处。
( p; ^9 _/ N9 q! D
5 P( g5 Y/ ]1 g2 ~  e9 qwww.csuchen.de
  N4 m. ^6 l# H, V  {) Q6 ~人在德国 社区周一,科洛特尼特斯卡(Galyna Kolotnytska)走向她位于Brovary的公寓。Brovary是乌克兰首都基辅附近的一个小镇。科洛特尼特斯卡当天大部分时间都拉上窗帘呆在一个底楼公寓里,不应答门铃,也拒绝和公寓外蜂拥的约30名记者讲话。
2 b* w6 {3 [7 t. @/ r; i/ Y! t+ Gwww.csuchen.de& d! A9 H+ x( f* D1 v! i

4 F  O' }2 r0 |8 s$ c3 _* Swww.csuchen.de在这张未注明日期的照片中,科洛特尼特斯卡(图中右起第五个)站在卡扎菲(图中)身边。维基解密公布的一份外交电文中提到,科洛特尼特斯卡是一位“性感的金发女郎”,“与卡扎菲如影随形”。5 N6 N* M7 I" ?8 E6 k' q2 x8 {  K
7 R; s3 r! G8 K  i  W

( ?; `* H& k& l; q# M2 ~- d上周日早些时候,科洛特尼特斯卡乘飞机抵达基辅,与她一起离开的有约185名撤离者。图为上周日,科洛特尼特斯卡离开公寓。
( Y. K4 W) r9 y8 P: n. y人在德国 社区www.csuchen.de- u1 F3 o( @9 v) r! B6 b

8 l& M3 U5 P# L* O& t2 e% |3 A- r 科洛特尼特斯卡.jpg 0 A9 h' l* K: k% @  G
利比亚领导人卡扎菲的乌克兰籍贴身女护士加林娜·科洛特尼特斯卡