[科技新闻] 行李滑板车

赶搭飞机时,拖著行李在机场狂奔,对很多人来说都是噩梦一场。www.csuchen.de; ?) M2 |7 Z$ @& r

1 V# v( K' E& ?/ `, ?英国一家公司研发出一款“行李滑板车”,可让旅客踏著滑板车,连人带行李“飞车”赶抵登机口。
5 R0 g4 r8 \& \7 a3 _4 j  H人在德国 社区www.csuchen.de0 e" J' B( T) M; E5 d
“行李滑板车”是由一个容量26升的行李箱及一架小型滑板车组成,用家只要把置於行李箱背部的踏板及扶手拉出,就可当作滑板车使用,轻轻一划就能全速前进;亦可隨时把滑板车收起,变回普通行李箱。不过,“行李滑板车”价格不菲,每个售250英镑。& q  Q* @# j) o4 q) l
人在德国 社区' m! [% U, T. U0 I) v
Forget booking a taxi, now you can RIDE your luggage to the airport as firm designs 'scooter suitcase'& Y; S4 O( i3 D/ y3 s

& @1 e6 j  D( R8 N# Q4 L2 G6 }9 F人在德国 社区Trying to run with a suitcase because you're late for your flight is a nightmare that most of us have had to deal with.' V2 u, l/ ~* w; S

6 u/ `  e/ R, I人在德国 社区But now a firm has designed a case that could make the desperate dash across Heathrow a breeze - with a bizarre 'commuter scooter'.. E5 l" I! E; V, n' V9 J
人在德国 社区' k' ^+ g7 S0 e: B, J# ]3 A
The Micro-Luggage case has an in-built scooter so travellers can ride their case to the gate after dropping up to 20kilos of luggage off at check-in.( C' p2 [6 Z) |7 l4 D3 }+ \
' j7 \# d! b5 g4 O4 O( F8 ^8 \
The new £250 bag consists of a 26-litre case and a lean-and-steer scooter. It is being marketed at frequent business flyers and people making short commutes to work.
( ~8 x; B, K. Y" t
9 W  f5 t' z& [3 V7 m) s& }The case can be detached from the scooter and wheeled around in the same way as an ordinary suitcase.3 f/ C. q5 \" f& g+ f6 a2 F

) t& `# [/ R/ |7 R: I4 E# j; V人在德国 社区It is designed by Micro Scooters UK, a Colchester-based company behind, who produced micro scooters which were popular in the early 2000s.
2 y9 ~, O+ [4 g2 f# M% k
- n  {' ]& V) i! U1 h- ~  z人在德国 社区A spokesman for the company said: 'Micro Scooters UK has already changed the face of the school run with thousands of families having swapped their gas guzzling 4x4s for the Mini and Maxi Micros.
6 \" `, i3 Z0 u+ \1 V/ U% o9 ?www.csuchen.de
7 x/ @" ~/ @. ~. N'Now the company is set to do the same for commuting with the Micro Luggage scooter.www.csuchen.de/ O+ b; a% F# I
www.csuchen.de/ y" `* w& G. ?0 x. l; V' e: M0 s
人在德国 社区4 s3 u+ e. H" k+ s+ q1 A

% P+ l$ H. ?2 X" j
& ^; ~: H  m1 G; d* {% kCarry-on: The case and scooter, pictured together right, can be detached. The £250 product is being marketed at frequent flyers