[出租求租] 提醒:租房诈骗!我今天遇到了,最近租房的要当心啊!

可能有的同学之前在网络上和电视上看到过关于这个租房诈骗的新闻。我今天遇到了,还是发个帖,给最近找房子的同学提个醒。

就是在网上的一个房源信息,地段和房子巨好,租金很便宜。网上只留了房主的邮件。我写信过去问了一下,使用英语回的。“房主”说,他现在人在国外,只想找合适的人把房子出租。包家具包水电包停车位,在 Anna Str那个巨好的小区,一个月480欧。我看到他的回信觉得有点奇怪,因为他英语复数不加s。。。。然后我今天还去Anna Str他说的住址去溜达了一圈,发现根本没有空的房子,信箱上也没有他的名字。

房主说什么要我把钱放在一个DHL的中转账户上,然后他把钥匙和合同寄给我blablabla。哪有不见房子先给钱的啊?诡异么!我在网上一搜,看见萍聚上有些帖子就是说这种租房诈骗的!

我把骗子的信还有邮箱贴出来,大家不要上当呀~~ 顺便说一句:房子真难找啊 55555. 请教Aachen有经验的同学,熬到11月中旬,再租房会比较容易些么?
骗子的信:
from        Bernard Larry bernard.larry38@yahoo.com
Hello,

First of all I'm sorry for the late reply but I had a lot to work and this is the time I could give you a message. From the site add, you could see, that the apartment located in: Annastraße 56,52062 Aachen Aachen. It is located on the 2rd floor. It has 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen and 1 living room .
I am looking for someone to live in it, as soon as possible, because my company has won the auction for a project, in construction, for a building that will rise up in Bucharest / Rumania. I am a civil engineer, so my accommodation period in Bucharest,Rumania will be about 8 years. The minim rent is 2 months up to 8 years. As a result of this I want to rent, for this period, at this price and also to find the perfect person for my apartment. I`m the owner of the apt and it's like in the pics.
The apartment is fully furnished, but I have the option of sending all my furniture into storage if you want to bring your own (no extra costs). The rent for 1 month is 380 Euro, but you must to deposit 760 euro for 380 euro one month for rent + 380 euro KAUTION (for the whole apartment) including all utilities (water, electricity, Internet, cable, parking, air conditioning, fireplace, dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, refrigerator). You can move in the apt in the same day when you receive the keys. The only problem is that I`m the only person who has the keys but I hope that we will find a solution.
Thank you for your interest and I will look forward to hearing from you soon.      
Good luck,
Bernard Larry
P.S. Please tell me if this is what are you looking for and reply my only if you are truly interested in the aptartment.
Share |

租房,在每年的这个时候到11月,就如抢在亚琛抢女朋友一样,甚至更甚。眼睛要雪亮雪亮的,时刻刷新各种租房论坛和网站,对方一点击发布,你电话就过去了。排队求termin看房... ...
看准机会,不要犹豫,先拿到。你一犹豫就没了。

不过最终还是都能找到房子的,就是过程是艰辛的。。。。。。这也是成长的经历... ...

这种网上很多,immobilien24上,经常看见他的帖子,特好的一个房子装修很豪华,但是只有400欧元,看完了就知道这是骗子。。。。。。

天!我也收到了他的信,一模一样的,这次在pontstr. 骗子!

回复 2# dlteambvi

正焦头烂额之际,相当受鼓舞。谢谢你:)

同样遇到过一样的,他说他人在罗马尼亚~  只有一把钥匙。 让我先汇钱给他,然后他会用DHL寄钥匙给我。交流过程也全部用的英语。

大家要小心的好~

我也遇到了- -还说有项目要呆5年

估计我之前遇到的也是这个人。。说的都一模一样

估计我之前遇到的也是这个人。。说的都一模一样