Originally posted by sdny at 2005-4-7 07:50:
计划不如变化快
k教授今天十五明天初一
我晕

又咋了啊,说来听听

天使之所以会飞,是因为她们把自己看得很轻

"I am pleased that you intend to come by beginning of next year. I have to inform you about some regulations concerning your PhD procedure. You will have to be admitted for the PhD program by a commission at the university. They will check your previous studies and I see no problem with the formalities. However, as we had in previous cases, there will be a question about whether you can be awarded a PhD in physics, given that your previous education was in engineering. Most likely they will require you to attend lectures in quantum mechanics and solid state physics and you will have to pass an oral examination in these before being admitted to the PhD examination. So, be prepared to attend lectures, and to study from books and to prove your knowledge in solid state physics and quantum mechanics. You need this knowledge anyway for your work since you will encounter quantum mechanics and surface physics everyday. (I told you previously that your previous education does not match perfectly with what you have to do here. You will have to dive deeply into solid state theory and solid state physics.)
If you do not want this, please feel free to cancel your plans. "
星期一告诉我最多3年的时限里是不可能有时间离开实验室去上课的,所以...
Hysteric

你是和他说你准备先补课,明年再开始工作吗?这是很正常的,你可能要补几门课,因为原来不是物理专业的。别担心了,欢迎你留下来,周末一起去看车展吧。

天使之所以会飞,是因为她们把自己看得很轻

Error 你理解不对吧。上面的长篇大论显然是岛岛来之前老K给他的信,下面的中文是现状, 也就是老K其实不希望他去上课。 。。。。。 就这么的 to me 啦。

Originally posted by sdny at 2005-4-7 20:50:
计划不如变化快
k教授今天十五明天初一
我晕

所以你现在决定离开了啊 ?
在实验室里做实验, 看有没有不变的诺言

Originally posted by Tammi at 2005-4-7 08:33:
Error 你理解不对吧。上面的长篇大论显然是岛岛来之前老K给他的信,下面的中文是现状, 也就是老K其实不希望他去上课。 。。。。。 就这么的 to me 啦。

没理解对丢人了embarassedembarassedembarassed

天使之所以会飞,是因为她们把自己看得很轻

没理解? 对! 丢人了? ....
在实验室里做实验, 看有没有不变的诺言

因为上课而延长PhD时间在马普是有先例的.是不是可以和老K商量一下?而且上课时间都是在很早的早上,应该不会影响实验的.

其实边上课边做实验也不是不可以的. 我以前读博士大家都是这样的 - 6门课还要考试.
在实验室里做实验, 看有没有不变的诺言

Originally posted by 四眼看人生 at 2005-4-7 21:49:

所以你现在决定离开了啊 ?

我被决定离开:mad:

...这个星期他不出现了,下个星期再找他谈谈
Hysteric