|
  
- 积分
- 46884
- 威望
- 2201
- 金钱
- 196
- 阅读权限
- 110
- 在线时间
- 3989 小时
|
10#
发表于 2012-2-21 19:52
| 只看该作者

缅怀,太可惜了。人在德国 社区+ o: t7 i2 E( ~& `- ^8 r5 ~; s; {! e
lucy2011 发表于 2012-2-13 20:39  ] @3 r- F4 I! p4 R
- |: Z1 v0 J2 G3 l& x" \& O# e
* I3 }: E( @; P& ~) M; ?- ]) {' {她需要一个像电影保镖里的那样的男人爱着她,她就不会这么早死了!!!人在德国 社区, E0 n1 i: N" C" i3 r( s1 |
# {: q" T+ Q K# |
Share my life, take me for what I am8 B. Q4 K$ A: |: l
Cause I'll never change all my colours for you8 W1 _. G4 o6 T- z8 A& g9 o" F( c
Take my love, I'll never ask for too much
% H: O- E" O! uwww.csuchen.deJust all that you are and everything that you do
/ ?4 _) r2 T$ t' m1 k
; h' S7 j M9 K% ]9 Q7 x6 mI don't really need to look very much furtherwww.csuchen.de* k" q9 [! G' |; o
I don't want to have to go where you don't follow5 v4 d6 @4 g; j- ]+ q
I won't hold it back again, this passion inside
& m& ?. w7 d* m* V1 E3 i* uCan't run from myself4 ?2 t& v: W" ?% Q2 ^, v/ [+ V
There's nowhere to hide
' G- V' j8 i2 h, O& H& t人在德国 社区( e5 h# X. p y& C3 d
Don't make me close one more door) j8 I! {7 `$ ^4 }% U7 _4 E6 w
I don't wanna hurt anymore7 ^$ B5 I G' e% ^; f$ A7 v! H
Stay in my arms if you're there
! Y& Q" p+ N+ v% [7 I5 ~+ ZOr must I imagine you there
1 D8 A; g, S/ l! E4 c9 b人在德国 社区Don't walk away from me...
( h. ?4 w4 W/ I8 \I have nothing, nothing, nothing9 l# [$ D; S: p1 S! v+ y8 v
If I don't have you, you, you, you,you
3 a/ O, m4 u1 P& b# B) d
# X$ Q* q$ z2 k- K+ G& J% F8 nYou see through, right to the heart of me
: x1 R8 y" o! x3 I7 w L人在德国 社区You break down my walls with the strength of your love
5 T4 Q$ N* H' t6 x4 ]6 U' iI never knew love like I've known it with you
' a5 r9 r3 s# h& Y% Y& a' g; N8 t2 e人在德国 社区Will a memory survive, one I can hold on to
# w0 x0 C, c# G/ z$ {6 b! ~www.csuchen.dewww.csuchen.de4 B+ @1 G! o u! H/ K" p' X6 b
I don't really need to look1 Z8 D6 p. k* |. e0 A4 ]
Very much further
! d9 V# x; c8 TI don't wanna have to go5 Q/ T7 P% n: a) W5 S4 R5 ^- B. E( O
Where you don't follow
( ~7 Q3 S+ t: ]8 a/ M9 ?1 U人在德国 社区I don't hold it back againwww.csuchen.de# a9 b! t2 k1 D! F# p! m
This passion inside
* \" D, A6 w2 g% W: a4 iCan't run from myself
, s8 d* G+ `3 O# R9 g4 e1 s人在德国 社区There's nowhere to hidewww.csuchen.de( l1 q* D3 ]% ]/ v0 O; G0 m
You're the love I remember forever B) f; e2 o) y4 j/ e% @. j
" f9 y& ^8 K; O7 ~+ nDon't make me close one more door
+ N2 w1 n# S6 v1 }% j$ eI don't wanna hurt anymore+ Q: O. j/ X1 P1 N' `: [- z
Stay in my arms if you dare人在德国 社区2 z6 E9 X7 v9 q- l% d: B
Or must I imagine you therewww.csuchen.de$ p* `# Y7 Q* \ @
Don't walk away from me...
6 ^+ _( B1 g1 @I have nothing, nothing, nothing
2 G. X+ E2 c% o; J
) k3 }8 z4 j3 uDon't make me close one more door( y+ d' Q, a- ?! m9 X& O+ ?
I don't wanna hurt anymore
. g7 s0 J; i, l: Y5 a& cwww.csuchen.deStay in my arms if you dare
( z' q$ z4 r4 ?$ q# C1 i2 F人在德国 社区Or must I imagine you there人在德国 社区& ?- ?& T/ P. Q Q/ `# H
) q. I/ q& v: \1 z7 U# vDon't walk away from me
% m, l" ]$ r. f* rwww.csuchen.deDon't walk away from me
/ F; {5 O8 I3 n) ^! YDon't you there walk away from me+ ^; ^. k. H8 d& w
I have nothing,nothing
7 ~ ~: G; r, Y4 C& xNothing, if I don't have you
0 a$ P+ R& g1 S* Rwww.csuchen.deYou, if I don't have you |
|